pearls of Bible Words

The list below is 20 blessing of the Bible to you and me. Hopefully it strengthen you and I when it is down.




1. Why do I say "I can not" when the Bible says I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength (Philippians 4:13)?

2. Why should I lack when I know that God will supply all my needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19)?

3. Why should I fear when the Bible says that God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind (2 Tim 1:7)?

4. Why should I lack faith I know that God has given me a measure of faith (Romans 12:3)?

5. Why should I be weak when the Bible says that God is light and my salvation, and that I will remain strong and will act (Ps 27:1, and 11:32)?

6. Why should I allow Satan supremacy over my life when He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)?

7. Why should I accept defeat when the Bible says that God in Christ always leads us in triumph (2 Corinthians 2:14)?

8. Why should I lack wisdom when Christ became wisdom to me from God and God gives wisdom when I ask Him for it (1 Cor 1:30; Jas 1:5)?

9. Why should I be depressed if I can remember that I can look forward to God's love and faithfulness and endless every morning (Lam 3:21-23)?

10. Why should I worry, fret and fuss if I can cast all my anxiety on maintaining my God (1 Pet 5:7)?

11. Why should I ever be in bondage if I knew where the Spirit of God is, there is liberty, and Christ has set us (2 Cor 3:17; Gal 5:1)?

12. Why should I feel condemned when the Bible says I am no longer under condemnation because I am in Christ (Rom 8:1)?

13. Why should I feel alone when Jesus said He would always be with me, will not allow and will not leave me (Matthew 28:20, Hebrews 13:5)?

14. Why should I feel accursed or that I am the victim of bad luck when the Bible says that Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law so that by faith we receive the Spirit that had been promised it (Gal 3:13-14)?

15. Why should I be discontented when I, like Paul, can learn to be content in all circumstances (Philippians 4:11)?

16. Why should I feel worthless when Christ became sin for us, so that in Him we are justified by God (2 Corinthians 5:21)?

17. Why do I have a persecution complex if I knew that if God is for me nothing can be against me (Rom. 8:31)?

18. Why should I be confused when God is the author of peace and He gives me knowledge through His Spirit who dwells in us (1 Corinthians 14:33; 2:12)

19. Why should I feel like a failure when the Bible says that as a child of God I am more than a conqueror in all things through Him who loved me (Romans 8:37)?

20. Why should I let the pressures of life bother me if I can take courage knowing that Jesus has overcome the world and suffering (John 16:33)? "Be still and know that I am God" (Psalm 46:11 a)

0 comments:

Post a Comment